Sunday, April 7, 2013

DAY 29

Day 29:

"7 a.m. waking up in the morning. Got to be fresh and got to go downstairs" - Rebecca Black
Yes I LOVE this song! But I really did woke up at 7 a.m. to have some breakfast downstairs. So I can actually relate to this song. HAHAHA! But anyways, I had normal morning and afternoon lessons. And when everything is done, we are reminded to gather at 4.30 p.m. downstairs as the school had planned a farewell dinner. They brought us to a restaurant that served us amazing food cuisines. I instantly fall in love with the aroma of the food. The food tasted tasted like heaven! Oh and the ducks.... I'm hungry now just thinking about it. It is truly finger licking good. Here are pictures of the dishes:


  

After everyone had done eating, we had to rush back to school as we have to get ready for tomorrow's Strength of Material's presentation. Our presentation is about catapult because catapult can be quite interesting and we might be able to grab people's attention. That is about all for today.