DAY 25:
After the afternoon class, me and my friends played 11-aside soccer match with the China students. We had a lot of fun with them but I am too embarrase to talk about the final score. If you really insist. Well... we lost 5 to nail. HAHAHA! Well, they are really good you know! But luckily we had to go off half way through the game as the Electical Engineering students of this school organised a cultural activities for us. If it wasn't for this, I bet we would have been trashed more like 20 to nail. Anyways, let's get back to the activity. The activity comprises of three mini games. First of all the musical chair. They needed five volunteers from us. From how I can remember it was Camden, Jeremy, Louis and a whole bunch more. The first musical chair game we playedit was a tie between Camden and Jeremy so they both i the end won a prize. It was an orange if I could recall. The second game sadly we didn't win as Louis was quite slow. HAHAHA! But it was nice that he participated. The second gamewas th pirate dress up game. I feel that the Electrical Engineering student have a better pirate but in some way we won. Last but not least, it was the water pouring game. 10 of us volunteered and everyone who participated in the end gets wet. But it was worth the fun. After the games was over, it was back to soccer! And we played with different people this time. They are much older this time, around thirty plus years old, and the good thing about this is they are a lot more slower than the school's team. It was an enjoyable day but at the same time tiring. Muscle is aching really bad so it was time to head to our dormitries and take a rest.