Saturday, March 30, 2013

DAY 19, 20, 21 ( BEST EXPERIENCE SO FAR!)

DAY 19, 20, 21 ( BEST EXPERIENCE SO FAR!)

DAY 19:

I am all hype up for Jiu Zhai Gou because i have heard from a lot of people that the place is really, magnificently beautiful. But before reaching there we have to take an approximately 10 hours bus ride. We take a few pit stops in between the bus ride. The first one was a rundown school. An earthquake took place in the school. It appears to me that the school took quite a heavy hit from the way the school looks right now.





Not only that but I also heard a lot of students and the staff there actually did not make it out alive. I feel really sad for the family and friends of the earthquake victims after losing something irreplaceable.): But things happen for a reason. So we just have to look forward for the future as something BIG might happen anytime.(:

We went to have our lunch and look what I found...



A yak! It is the first time I saw a yak and it is super duper cute!

Then we went to a place filled with waterfalls. I am really surprise that there are still snows left beside the roads. I thought that it would have been melted.






After another exhausting 8 hours of ride, we FINALLY reach Jiu Zhai Gou. We are then welcomed by the Tibetans. They welcomed us with their own brewed wine, tea and delicious foods! I find that Tibetans people are very friendly. Not only that but they are also talented people. They can dance and sing . I swear that they are really amazing. But what i find interesting about them is their dressing sense. They LOVE bright colours! So they wear all the bright colour clothes. After meeting those wonderful Tibetans we went to our hotel. It took only five minutes from where we were before. Even though it was only a 3 stars hotel, it was not that bad. So we end off the day with a late supper meal.(:

DAY 20:

Morning breakfast! Like i have said before, breakfast is the most important meal of the day. We went up and up and up the mountain. I am not used to this kind of high altitude so I face a little problem breathing the thin, cool air but it doesn't really matter as the beautiful, jaw-dropping sceneries make up for all of it. Mountains, waterfall, flowers. What more can you ask? I feel like staying here forever because it feels as if I am in paradise. But everything eventually ends right? So here are some of the pictures I took in Jiu Zhai Gou!



Look how clear and blue the water is.


We can even see the rocks underneath! This shows how clear the water is.

Guess what?! It snowed! This is my first time experiencing such weather. I am really shocked to see that it is snowing. I was super excited and I even thought I was dreaming because it was too unreal.


Can you see all the snow! It is so white!

Here are more pictures:




Panda Lake


Super clear water


Waterfall

 
Cute ducks

After so long of walking, my legs are getting really sore. And it is time to get back to our hotel room. So we took the time rest till the next day.

DAY 21:

Today is our final day in Jiu Zhai Gou. I am a little bit upset but at the same time I am really happy that I had the opportunity to experience a lot of things such as experiencing snow, the high altitude, seing the moutains and a lot more.

Today, we get off and chill at an area as we waited for those who bought the tickets to see the performance because I did not buy it. It took about 1 and a half hour to end so we have a lot of free time. Me and my friend decided to climb up a hill and we can see the whole place in bird's eye view. It was so beautiful.



When I was going back down look what I found...


PIGS

After the performance is over and everyone gather back together we all went back straight to Sichuan Aerospace Polytechnic. Therefore, I can say that these past three days are the best experience in this whole trip so far.