Day 10:
IS lesson today taught me so much things that I dont even know about. They taught me about Confucianism, Taoism and Buddhism.
These three religions is the most commonly found ones in China. I'm starting to undefretand more and more about these religions. After every IS lesson, I always look foward to the next one as I find each and every one of the IS lesson very interesting.
After the lesson, Me and 12 other friends played soccer with the China's school soccer team. We played 11 aside and we played using the whole field. The air here is really different from Singapore's air. Thus, I find myself really tired from running just awhile. We did not expect that they would be really good. In fact, we lost
4-1. But I really had fun playing with them and gain a lot of experience. We shook hands after the game to show our graditude. If I had the chance to play with their team again, I would of course want to. Ended the day with spicy spaghetti.