DAY 18:
Strength of Material again. Time really moves slowly when I am in the class studying. And do you want to know a good news? Today is the last day of IS lesson! But I find that today IS lesson is the most interesting one. I learn a lot about Chinese culture. Like for example, if you want to give flower to someone for example your lover make sure you give red rose because other flowers might mean something else as they use flower for funerals all the time. And the number four is bad luck because when you say it in mandarin it sound similar to the word die. When dining, sitting arrangement is really is an important factor because if you get off from your seat to try and reach a certain dish which is out of your reach is considered rude.The lifestyle here and in Singapore is totally different.
After IS class is over, me and my friend head down to the football field to play soccer with the China student. It was really fun plus at the same time we can remain fit here as soccer involve in a lot of exercising.After that we went to have dinner at the Muslim Stall. Getting really, really bored after every meal I ate there.
Tomorrow, is the day where we go to JiuZhaiGou. I hear that the place is really beautiful but the bus trip is amazingly long. It takes about nine to ten hours ride. So me and my friends decided not to sleep so that we will feel really tired and we might just sleep throughout the whole bus trip. I hope it works! So wish me good luck.(: