Sunday, March 10, 2013

DAY 5

 DAY 5:
 
Thank God it is Friday (T.G.I.F) because it is the last lesson of this week and I can't wait for tomorrow as we are going to The Panda Research Centre, a temple, a famous poet house replica and a city to shop. Today, nothing much really happen. As per usual, there is morning class. After that, we went down to the basketball court to play a few games.
 
 
And I also went cycling with a few of our people namely Jun Bin, Jasper, Chester and a lot more including our partners. I rent a double seater bike and ride together with my partner as my partner sat on the backseat of the bike.
 
My partner then ask me if I wanted to go out with her alone. So we went to the milk tea shop to have some drinks as she was thirsty. There was two other friends of her's in the shop so they join us for a short while to have a chitchat and played some games. When her friends eventually leave we went out for a long walk in school and we get to know about ourselves. It was getting late so we decided to head back to our dorms.