Friday, March 22, 2013

DAY 16

DAY 16:

Boring Strength of Material class like per normal. But IS seems to be quite interesting today. Get to learn how to play Chinese chess. Played with Shaw Yeong and it seems and I won. He is pretty lousy.


After IS Module went to buy take away food at halal food store with friends. We all ordered the same which is Egg Fried Rice. We went to my room  to eat since I brought Nasi Lemak Sambal and everyone want to try it as everyone misses the taste of Singapore's sambal. When I taste the sambal, I suddenly miss Singapore as I felt as if I was eating with my family when I am eating with them.

After lunch, we head down to the basketball court to support our friends as they played with the China students here. As expected we lost but I can see that the China students gave us chance but still we get trash. But winning is not the important thing here. It is to have fun and bond.