Friday, March 8, 2013

DAY 3 & 4

DAY 4:

Went for lesson in the morning as per usual. On the break I met my two buddies as they went to my room to look for me. They bring us to a lot of places that we have not been to. They are friendly people and I feel so lucky that they were choosen to be my buddies.
 
 


This are a few of the beautiful sceneries they bring me to. But Singapore dont poccess anymore rivers or a large area of beautiful flowers. This is one of the differences that Singapore and China have.

 
DAY 3:

It is the second Strength of Material (SOM) lesson and I had a hard time trying to wake up early in the morning in this cool weather. After lesson we went to meet a lot of the students here as there was a welcoming ceremony and I made a lot of friends there.

 
We lit a lattern with full of wishes written on it. But I found out that there is a law in China where you cant let the lattern flew off. Thus, they just burn the lattern rather than letting it go. After that, it seems that everyone is really exhausted. So we went off to bed.