DAY 9:
Another day of waking up early in the morning for a boring Strength of material lesson. We played snooker during the break to wait for the next lesson which is IS module to start. I learned a lot about China's economy. After lessons are all over, we have the whole day to ourselves so we decided to go to
the town area to do some clothes shopping. When we did the shopping, I find that China have cool fashion sense of dressing. We saw a lot of peddlers who sells food. I bought and tried some. It is a ball shape like a malay kuih made fully of dough. It taste really, really nice. But we cannot eat too much as it is deep fried. Back to shopping. I found out that the prices here and in Singapore are slightly the same. I thought the prices here will be really cheap but i was wrong.
My friend saw a women selling strawberries. He bought 100 grams for 13 rmb. But we found out that the strawberries they she sell have fake colorings to make the strawberries' color much brighter. Here is the photo of the strawberries after washing it.
After this incident happen, I am really, really scared to buy food from peddlers. I learn to be more cautious.
