DAY 13:
Finally it is saturday but sadly we still have to wake early in the morning as per usual. First we went to play with the kids. We played whatr we called "zero point" in Singapore where two people hold a long string or rubber bands, one on each side, and a person must jump over it. The students then put up a few performance. I am really impress by all their talents. My favourite is the magic tricks. It is really hard to perform in front of a lot of people i tell you! One fact about me. I have stage fright. I tend to freeze or my whole body will shake because i am really afraid as everyone is looking at me. But the magician is amazing. There is also a guy who played the violin. A group of dancers. And a lot of singing. They all did so well.
I went down to see the guys play table tennis against China students. They played like proffesionals. Obviously I am referring to the China students. HAHAHA! But I am really proud of our players because three out of ten of our players manage to win them. Kudos to them. But the ones who did not manage to win also did well.
Meanwhile, a few students including me played five aside soccer with the China students. We manage to win 2-1. Raihan and Mogan are the ones who scored the goals. I played like Ronaldo today. I look foward to play with them again.