Sunday, April 7, 2013

DAY 31

Day 31:

Today is the day that I am most looking forward of. Today is the day that I want my hands to not be able to carry any more stuffs due to all the shopping bags as we are going to Chengdu's shopping paradise for SHOPPING! It was a two hours bus ride from school. It was not really that far but due to the traffic jam, it took a little while longer to reach there. Once we reach there we had our late breakfast also called brunch. We had KFC there. After so long of Kentucky Fried Chicken cravings, I finally get my hands on one.  It was not fulfilling though. Enough said let's move on to the shopping. There was a lot of branded shops there. One of them is Zara. Did not buy anything from there as the clothes were super expensive. So we decided to move further in front but the prices started to increase and increase. But me and my friend saw a place where we can have a full-body massage. Since our whole body is aching from the long 2 hours walk we decided to have an hour of massage.

 

The people that massage us.

After the relaxing massage, we decided to walk back. And you know what, we finally found cheap places to shop! But we are only left with an hour! So we had to rush and just pick whatever we find nice and quickly pay up as time is running out. In the end, it did not turn out to be what I expected to be as I reach back school with only one shopping bag. Sadly we have to return to our dorms to further discuss about our IS presentation which is about Taoism. I felt that for some people, they might feel a little bit dry as we will talk more on it's history. But I hope that I do not mess up on my part as I have a huge stage fright. This is basically all for today.